- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels is in place;
- Maintain inventory control and initiates action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level reached maximum limits.
- Ensures safe keeping of inventories both as to quality and quantity of materials;
- Reported on a regular basis regarding the need/demand of items so that the future orders could be placed accordingly;
- Maintain proper documentation during delivery and dispatch all the time;
- Issue supplies as per the demand of the clients and maintained proper approvals;
- Rotate stock items and coordinate the disposal of excess items;
- Monitored the functioning of store equipments and reported problems and failures on a timely manner;
- Perform other stock management related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling supplies.
- Diploma in storekeeping, inventory management or related fields.
- Minimum of two years direct experience
- Good Command of English, both writing and speaking;
- Ability to work in team and individually;
- Well-organized and ethical work culture
|Job Category||Procurement & Supplies|