- Coordinates project and/or program functions, including, meetings/seminars/workshops, in-service events, travel and accommodations, etc.
- Ensure the availability and proper utilization of office supplies and equipment;
- Maintains proper and up-to-date record keeping of meeting notes and related records in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Prepares a variety of documents such as correspondence, agendas, minutes, bulletins, reports, etc. in compliance with established guidelines.
- Handle incoming correspondences for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with administrative guidelines and/or supervisory requirements.
- Schedules a variety of activities, like appointments, meetings, facility usage, etc. for making necessary arrangements for assigned administrator.
- Supports assigned administrative personnel with their day-to-day functions and/or responsibilities.
- Compiles data from a variety of sources, such as purchase orders, procurement cards, bid documents, budget reports, personnel records and the like, which are essential for financial, legal and/or administrative purposes.
- Other tasks assigned by immediate supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in Office administration, Business Management or other related field
- Proficiency in English, both writing and speaking is essential
- Excellent inter-personal communication skill
- Self-motivated, result-oriented attitude and well-organized work ethic
Years of experience:
- BSc Degree and 4 years experience or College Diploma and 6 years experience in Secretarial Science and Office Management activities