Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure systems are in place for safety measures to ensure the proper management and maintenance of data;
- Build up an effective support function (HR, Finance, IT, Data Management..etc ) to enable the efficient delivery of services;
- Supports inter-and intra-departmental cooperation by strengthening effective working relationships;
- Work closely with different departments to ensure the provision of efficient and cost-effective operational services;
- Ensure that staff policies and procedures/policies, are in place and adhere proficiently;
- Ensure the termination and clearance process of staffs is handled in a proper manner;
- Promote a safe, supportive and participatory working culture as per the company’s values;
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures;
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing operation-related costs;
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- BA in Business Administration, Management or a related field
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office ;
- Efficiency in English, both writing and speaking is essential;
- Ability to work in a team and has excellent communication skill;
- Self-motivated, result-oriented attitude and well-organized work ethic;
- Experience in the tech-based industry is advantageous.
Years of experience: 3 years and above in a similar role.
Senior Operation Officer