Purpose of the Job: – To handle day-to-day administrative duties, greeting guest and client, provide information and support projects/Departments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all clients with strong customer service and communications skills
- Record all incoming/outsourcing clients information
- Provide direction to all clients in terms of who to speak to
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Screen incoming emails and distribute them to relevant team members for action or follow up.
- Handle unit / function routine correspondence.
- File documents according to execution numbers and filing protocols to assist in document control processes
- File documents and contracts in soft copy as required
- Order office supplies and process invoices as needed
- Ensure all office files are managed according to internal processes
- Review and summarize reports and documents as required
- Other administrative tasks as initiate by your immediate supervisor
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Information Management system or Secretarial Science and office management
- Able to communicate verbally and in written format to all organizational levels
- Ability to prioritize and organize through excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, powerpoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and well-organized work ethic
Years of experience: Minimum of 1 year and above in a similar field