Maintains good quality sales environment by establishing and enforcing organizational standards with proper communication skills.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Prepare Performa invoice and & follow up to close sales.
- Participate on bid, facilitate bid documents and negotiate contracts and packages.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Facilitate customer orders & payment collections by answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Develop effective sales strategies, both individually and as part of a sales team
- Organizes sales visits, demonstrates and presents products, establishes new business relationships and maintains accurate records;
- Attends trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings as required,
- Reviews sales performance against to the monthly or annual targets.
- Perform any other related tasks assigned by his/her immediate supervisor
Qualifications: BA Degree in Marketing Management
Experience: Minimum three years of experience in import export sector.
- Proficiency in English both writing and speaking is essential
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation ability
Required Number of position: 1(One)
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|