Looking for a qualified candidates who have excellent ability in identifying opportunity and creating a strategic marketing planning to establish a competitive sales environment. Responsible for all marketing and sales activities and enforce organizational standards with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Identifies product improvements, new products, industry trends, market activities, and competitors to increase our market share;
- Construct and maintain positive business relationships with current & potential customers;
- Develop and maintain effective sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives, both individually and as part the team;
- Establish effective marketing management including advertising and promotional activities of the organization to increase sales volume and minimize cost;
- Organizes sales visits, demonstrates and presents products, establishes new business relationships and maintains accurate records;
- Participate on bidding process, facilitate bid documents and negotiate contracts and packages.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Review customer orders & follow-up payment collections by offering advice answering queries, and introducing new products.
- Attends trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings as required,
- Perform any other related tasks assigned by his/her immediate supervisor
Qualifications: BA Degree in Marketing Management or related fields
Experience: 3 – 5 years of proved work experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Strong organizational and problem solving skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Result oriented and
- Ability to manage multiple accounts effectively
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|