Our Client, Way Marketing PLC, wants to make sure that it carries out its business with excellence, with integrity and with the utmost responsibility.
This role is critical in ensuring that Key Distributors(KDs) are compliant with the company’s standards and expectations through responsible business partnering. In addition, it is essential in assessing the readiness of Sub-Distributors becoming KDs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Visit the Key Distributors across the country to carry out compliance audits based on pre-defined standards and report on results.
- Visit Sub-Distributors across the country to carry out capability audits and report on results
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit Workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings
- Education level – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field of study
- Experience – one year plus experience in the audit and or related
- Flexible to move around
Salary Attractive and negotiable
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|