On behalf of our client, a leading company in the packaging and printing industry in Ethiopia, would like to hire an “Operation Manager”.
POSITION OVERVIEW INCLUDES:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations while producing in the most efficient way
- Set up the most efficient planning and execution of systems, processes, structures, quality standards and business KPIs that increase the company’s profitability
- The OM will be fully responsible for high quality product standards to be delivered to our customers
- Conduct Market assessment on the need and test of customers in specific type to deliver as per their need.
- The OM will constantly and consistently seek to improve Operations yield, minimize wastage, and develop potential successors
- Organizing and planning skill.
- Great command of the English language is critical.
- High interpersonal and communication skills, knowledge of modern business management
- Good team working skills
- Energetic with excellent attention to detail, have a genuine interest and knowledge of business sense.
- Assertive nature with determination to get the job done
- University graduate MBA/Bachelor of Art in Business Administration or MSc/BSc in industrial engineering from acknowledged institution.
- A minimum of 10-12 years’ experience in related field out of which 5 years in senior management position. Experience in private/manufacturing sector is an advantage.
Terms of Employment:- Indefinite
Salary: – Negotiable