Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Job Purpose: The position holder is responsible to evaluate vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports, having good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills.
- Place purchase orders and issue call-offs according to production schedules;
- Follow-up on supplier confirmation of purchase orders and shipments;
- Create requirements of specified packaging materials both local and imported based on medium-term requirements;
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectations;
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts;
- Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time;
- Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues timely, if any;
- Perform periodical cost analyses and prepare timely reports on procurement and purchasing activities;
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices;
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage;
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up to date with industry trends;
- Other tasks assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Degree in purchasing and supplies management or related field
- Strong time management skills and ability to perform well with deadlines;
- Good Communication skills and ability to work in big teamwork;
- Understanding of transportation systems and regulations;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong organization and documentation skills;
- Strong research and analytical skills.
Working experience: 3+ years’ of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing/import-export sector
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:- Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!