Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Industry Php Department
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Summary: An office admin is responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. plays a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, and filing systems are designed;
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, and so on;
- Supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored;
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentation
- Ensure that results are measured against standards while making necessary changes along the way;
- Allocate and delegate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance;
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed;
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on;
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees;
- Ensure the top performance of office staff by providing them with adequate coaching and guidance;
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures;
- Organizing company events or conferences;
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries;
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff;
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems;
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date;
- BA Degree in Business Management, Management, SSOM &other business-related fields.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and software packages;
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures;
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
Years of experience: 2 or more years of office administration experience.
Working Place: Addis Ababa
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address email@example.com
Note: – Don’t Forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line when you send your CVs!