Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Industry Graphics Designing
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Description: We are searching for a talented lawyer Executive to handle all our company’s legal issues, including the preparation of contracts, dealing with issues, writing legal documents and giving legal advice.
- Draft, review and approve agreements, contracts and other legal documents across the business to ensure legal compliances, rights and interests are protected;
- Provide clarification as the first point of contact to business functions on legal compliance requirements, internal processes and pre-contract due diligence;
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position in terms of legal matters;
- Apply effective risk management techniques, offer proactive advice and protect the company against legal risks and violations;
- Negotiate business deals on behalf of the company and prepare contract documents;
- Writing legal documents such as contracts, lawsuits, deeds, wills and appeals;
- Identify legal or contractual issues and develop new approaches to resolve complex issues;
- Provide legal advice to senior management regarding various corporate and business matters;
- Remain current on federal and state laws, regulations, and practices affecting the company’s business;
- Communicate with the organization, the court, and other legal counsel;
- Maintaining accurate case files, notes and reports;
- Other tasks assigned by the project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in LLB
- Professional license/certification is a requirement.
- Excellent legal drafting and communications skills;
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations, facts and information;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law and procedure;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
Years of experience: 5+ years and experience as a law executive
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Work Place: Addis Ababa
Number of required Position/s: 1 (One)
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: – Don’t Forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!