Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Provide pre and/or post-counseling beneficiaries on HIV education, prevention, and management as appropriate;
- Ensure proper documentation of activities using appropriate tools for accurate and timely record keeping;
- Assist individuals in receiving medical care for HIV infection and other support services;
- Keep confidentially and follow-up participant’s records, tracking contacts, counseling, testing, and referrals;
- Adhere to strict procedures of confidentiality, release of information, and data security
- Provide counseling to beneficiaries for risk reduction;
- Ensure enough stock equipment, and prevention commodities and request such materials in advance.
- Prepare monthly/weekly reports to the coordinator about progress, challenges, and any other issues pertaining to his/her duties.
- Bachelor’s science degree (BSC) in clinical nursing from a recognized institution,
- a professional license is mandatory.
- Preferable to take one of the counselling training, VCT (Voluntary Counselling and Testing), PITC (provider-initiated HIV Testing and counselling); or PMTCT (prevention of mother-to-child transmission) and could provide certificate;
- Good communication skills and team player;
- Energetic and willing to work flexible shifts, including weekends;
- Emotionally mature with a sense of humour to maintain balance;
Work Experience:1 year and above in similar work with special attention on chronic care and treatment programs.
Required position: 2(two)
How to apply: Candidates who fulfil the above criteria could send the updated curriculum vitae and credentials via email@example.com
Note: Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line