Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all bank account operations including preparation of transfer and/or other bank documents and monitoring bank accounts.
- Carries out a standard accounting procedures and prepares monthly financial statements including, balance sheets, income statement, cash flow statement and bank reconciliation statements,
- Ensure that all cash vouchers and any other relevant documents are completely signed and authorized.
- Monitors monthly income and expenditure and provides advice and guidance;
- Manages correspondence letter to the necessary offices when needed.
- Monitors account payables/receivables and gives monthly feedback to the responsible manager.
- Responsible for creditors and debtors administration including local subsidies and local consultants.
- Manages cash requirement and transfer funds as per the agreed schedule;
- Maintains office inventory records and documents purchased and handed over materials.
- Maintains filing for Financial Section and keeps information confidential
- Assists in other organizational activities and tasks, as assigned.
- BA/MBA in Accounting or Financial Management or a related field
- Able to communication verbally and in written format;
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including accounting software’s (Peachtree/QuickBooks);
- Efficiency in English, both writing and speaking is essential (local regional language is an additional asset)
- Ability to work in team and has excellent communication skill
- Self-motivated, result-oriented attitude and well-organized work ethic
- Preferably with previous experience in preparation of Financial Reports;
Years of experience: Minimum of 4-5 years of experience
Senior Finance Officer
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|