- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and controls the activities of the Human Resources Division related to recruitment, selection, transfer, promotion, performance measurement and management, human resource training and development, labor relations, discipline and other human resource management tasks.
- Ensures conformance with the provision of labor laws and personnel policies of the company in the administration of permanent and contract employees as well as daily laborers.
- Maintains strict attendance and discipline of employees and submits weekly report on same.
- In collaboration with relevant work units, develops manpower plans and programs.
- Initiates to conduct periodic salary survey, study of working conditions and other related matters to improve labor relations, productivity and effectiveness of the human resource of the company.
- Reviews all salary and employee benefit programs including management, salary and wages, rewards, bonuses, incentives, per diem rates, etc. and recommends adjustment to be made; implements changes accordingly on approval.
- Conducts recruitment activities as per the personnel policy of the company; advertises vacancy and conducts recruitment campaigns, contacts and corresponds with training institutions and other relevant organizations to recruit personnel
- Handles personnel grievances and undertakes the necessary investigations; submits his/her recommendations to his/her supervisor.
- Enforces disciplinary measures and maintains harmonious work relationship
- Assesses training needs; organizes and manages training programs
- Supervises and verifies the preparation of personnel (Payroll) actions forms for appointment, promotion recruitment, transfer, and related personnel measures.
- Directs and supervises the dispatch and/or collection of performance evaluation forms from appropriate supervisors periodically and as required; in collaboration with department and unit heads, develops the performance standards and measures.
- Maintains updated leave balances (annual, sick leave, other leaves) of the company’s employees.
- Ensures accurate and complete personnel records and files are systematically organized; sees to it that employees are retired on time, prepares labor statistics and maintains labor database.
- Prepares annual work plan and budget, periodic performance reports and submits to supervisor; evaluates the performance of his/her subordinates periodically.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Education: A. in Human Resource Management, Management or other related field.
- Required work experience: Minimum 6 Years in human resource management out of which 3 years in supervisory position.
“Women who fulfilled the above requirement are highly encouraged to apply”
Human Resources Division Head
|Job Category||Human Resource, Managment|